Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Aimless Chatter

A question about capturing Saddam Hussein. Why is it that only one newspaper had the headline, "Ace In The Hole"? I think that's funny, er punny.

I don't think it's funny that they caught him. I really thought that the day they caught Saddam Hussein would be a happy day. Not so, sigh. Bush does not need that kind of good PR.
I'm glad the people of Iraq who were fearful of President Hussein's return have less to fear now. I'm glad the man will stand trial for the crimes he is (and will be) accused of. I'm glad Amnesty International has evidence to submit.
But I'm not happy that he was caught.

How much ya wanna bet Bush wants to have the trial in America? Saddam Hussein, President of Iraq, needs to be tried by the United Nations for crimes against his people or he should be tried in Iraq, and punished by Iraqi laws.

No comments: