Wednesday, November 12, 2003

What is this?





This photo was taken on Halloween night with my digital camera, and other than shrinking it to half-size, it is untouched. I promise I didn't go into photoshop and draw a blurry wolf thing. I also promise I didn't add the weird smear thingies on the left hand side.

I think it looks like a running wolf. I can clearly see (imagine) his head, just above the girl with the red hair, and his tail hanging down over the baby. I was trying to get a shot of the cool yard display. It was a skeleton sticking out of the ground. Instead, I caught this. No one was smoking near me, so it isn't smoke. It was not foggy or even relatively humid, so it's not fog or mist. All the other night time pics are darker than this one, so the camera's flash bounced off of something. Does anyone know if ghosties are reflective? This is the first time I've caught more than orbs with a camera, and I think orbs are dust motes.

No comments: