Friday, November 21, 2003

This week's Friday Five
Is a toughie. I mean, listing 5 things in a category??? I'm lucky if I have 2 things I want at a time. (sigh) but I'm going to tackle it anyway. :)

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
*massage enough people to pay for L's school. That's 10 measly full body massages, done in your home, for the reasonable fee of $30 per massage. With Christmas stress leering at you, it's a bargain!
*Find a great gift for the person I'm secret santa-ing.
*Decrease my wrinkles a little bit. (can I do that without smearing stuff on my face?)
*Take my coat to the cleaners.
*Find a good Christmas tree.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Tough one, this. If I'm not talking to you, there's a reason ;)
*Nikki
*Jon
*Barry
*Blaine & Gina
*Cara in St. Charles

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
Only 5? I can't do it. I want to learn almost everything.

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
*Donate to every charity that has helped me and my family.
*Build a castle
*Open a coffeehouse
*Pay off our debts
*Pay my friends' mortgages

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
*Blog
*Play games
*Read
*Meditate
*Smoke (cigarettes)

No comments: