Saturday, November 01, 2003

Halloween was great!

L's costume turned out fabulously. If Gambit were 12, he'd look like my son did last night. I'll be posting pictures soonish.
Also last night, for the first time ever, outside of teenaged silliness, I kissed a female. There was some breast action going on too. Interestingly enough, kissing a woman is just like kissing a man. There's no real difference. A mouth is a mouth on any body part, I guess. I had expected it to be different somehow. Well, there was one difference. When I kiss my hubby, I enjoy it... it thrills me and gives me tingles, or it gives me that heady, pupil widening passion-fog. Not so with the person I kissed last night. I think it had something to do with that, although she was attractive, I wasn't attracted to her. I have yet to meet a woman that I want to share sexual intimacy with, which is why I've never tried before. Last night gave me a safe opportunity to try something new. Safe meaning we weren't playing truth or dare, nobody was giggling, etc.

I've always thought perhaps there was something a little bit wrong with me, because I don't want to have sex with women. Practically everyone I know insists that all women are a little bi-sexual. I've always wondered if I was maybe too uptight for my own mental health. Seriously, what woman (besides me) hasn't kissed their best friend, or experimented with the same-sex thing?
So finally, at 34 years old, I got kissed by a woman. Turns out, it was no big deal.

No comments: