Saturday, October 18, 2003

I've noticed that good blogs are cyclical. I don't mean great blogs, just plain good blogs. They cycle between boring, mundane stuff to introspective, to rants about politics or boyfriends to genuinely interesting things. Then there's a pause... a break if you will, and they're back to yakking about things I could care less about. I went to ilikelasagnia to see his current level of debt, and perhaps send him 5 cents through paypal. Maybe. The page opened, and I realized I've found a good blog just entering it's interesting phase. Right at the top... today's post... I see a photo of men getting around a kitchen without touching the ground. Farther down is a lonely pile of snow, and how the blogger and the snow interacted.
Oh, yeah. This guy would love the IGPS.

No comments: