Saturday, October 25, 2003

I just know this post will draw weird people :(

But it's my journal, so to heck with them. I'm looking on the internet for a Christmas present for a friend. It is absolutely the perfect gift, but finding it online means I have to search sites that are (to say the least) frowned upon by mainstream America. I don't know why these sites think flashy advertising will inspire you to cough up your credit card number for stuff you can get for free elsewhere, especially the amateur stuff. I found an ad-free netring that looked promising. Through them I found a site with some lovely vintage art. It's right up my alley for the gift I have in mind. Unfortunately, the netring links to some places I'd rather not go. I don't know what some of the phrases mean, though. I clicked on "plumping" thinking it would have artwork of an erotic nature, involving plump people. It led to webcams of women in lingere, or photos of breasts. I still don't know what "plumping" means. Whatever it represents, it's not what I was looking for. Perhaps I should check a dictionary before I click another unknown site.

Today I learned that "sissy" is a lifestyle, trampling is a fetish, firecrackers can be used as bras, and forniphilia is a word. Hmmm.
I will have to remember to clean up my bookmarks after I find the christmas present.

No comments: