Monday, October 20, 2003

Hi, I'm horrified... How are you?

Yep, Horrified. I've gotten some freaky hits for my other blog in the past. Searches involving strange intercourse desires vie for space with the perennial "redhead scholarship" requests. Sometimes they amuse me, sometimes they make me shudder. But why, of all days, when I've just ranted about affirmative action on this blog, do I get a search for (N word that I won't taint this space with) and kool-aid? Is there some connection I'm unaware of? Since most of my hits are looking for perverted content, is there an adult rated movie out there involving derogatory names for people of color and kool aid? What is wrong with people these days?!

On the flip side, I found out that two guys in St. Louis, way back in '91, sprayed black residents with water and kool aid and called them bad names. I see that as the act of true madmen. Each faced a maximum sentence of one year in prison and a fine of up to $100,000. That's it??? WTF

Also, I don't think believe there are that many twisted people searching the net for adult content. I think there are a handful of very active pervs and a lot of spiders linking words together and trolling the web.

No comments: