Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh... AND
.
The hubby man stepped on a nail while he was carrying me out to the truck. Fortunately, it didn't puncture his foot.

Other things I forgot to include:
I almost burst into tears when I entered the ER, because it was such a relief to know I was somewhere that I could be fixed, and I didn't have to hold myself together anymore. And when I realized that I was relieved, the tears dried up instantly. Weird huh?

After it was all over, I got the shakes. Hubby-Man wrapped me in a blanket and held me until they stopped. Doesn't he rock?

I got a piggy back ride through the backyard, with both my neighbors watching. Salvador said, "Hi! How are you?" And I said, cheerfully, "I got stitches!" Like it was my birthday or something.

When I think about my foot, it still freaks me out.

1 comment:

Optima said...

Your hubby is such an AWESOME man!! I am so sorry that you hurt, sweety, I hope it goes away soon. If you need ANYTHING, just call, I am minutes away, don't hestate, ok?!
XXXXkisses to make the hurt go awayXXXXXXX