Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Itch To Blog
.
I was going to write about my foot. How odd it is that a major trauma results in me smiling at the world... how this morning I was awoken with an itch so strong it was painful... and how awesome it was to have Persephone come over and keep me from trying to take care of myself...

But first I checked my e-mails, one of which was a summary of my site stats. Now, I know we all get weird hits sometimes; and not counting the x-rated ones, this one was just strange. Somebody went looking for:
old cherokee rituals for getting rid of freckles

Seriously.

Not even NEW Cherokee rituals for getting rid of freckles. No, whoever this was wanted old rituals, only. I don't believe "old" Native Americans had much of a problem with freckles. Do you?

Anyway, my quest to see who else had that combination of words on one page led me to a new blog! Knotty Yarn. Smart, funny, interesting... what more can you ask for?

No comments: