Thursday, August 04, 2005

Gory Pictures Link
.

You can see my stitches here

and a closeup here.
Note the large callous on the ball of my foot. That's because I always pivot in the same foot. Too many years of ballet, LOL.
Also note how fat my foot looks. It's a bit swollen.

The Hubby-Man stayed home from work today to take care of me. I thought he was being silly, but (as usual) he was right. I can't take care of myself today. I gave away my crutches ages ago, so I'm using a bar stool as a walker to get around. Because my hubby is home, I get to blog from his laptop and he brings me coffee and food and knitting. He's so awesome. He really is. I don't know what I would do without him. His support has made all the difference.
(I love you, Hubby-Man!)

3 comments:

jayde said...

NICE JOB! I BEEN TELLIN YOU TO WEAR SHOES FOR YEARS GIRL~! LOL
YOU AND T I SWEAR.....SURPRISED THIS HASNT HAPPEND WAY BEFORE NOW~!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if he was going to stay home today and take care of you. I don't know why, but this morning when I thought of you I thought, "I bet he is staying home to care for her today."

Sweet man that he is. And of course he'd LOVE to have a day off to care for you - so much better than working!

Optima said...

OMG
That looks hella worse than I thought. I didn't think it was that long of a cut. GEEZ OUCH!
I will gladly come sit with you tomorrow for awhile, just to keep you off of it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXLots of healing kissesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX