Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Strange Dream
.
I dreamt I was nominated to fill Justice Sandra Day O'Connor's seat on the Supreme Court. Of all the interesting things Congress could have asked me, they chose to focus on my religion. I kept refusing to answer because I didn't believe one's personal religion has anything to do with whether I'd be a good Justice or not. It didn't feel like persecution. I kept laughing in my dream as they asked me things like, "Are you a Satanist? Do you cast spells? Are you Wiccan?"
One senator (generic overweight gray-haired caucasian) asked me about my blog.
None of them asked me why I didn't complete college.

Strange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course they never asked you about college. Don't tell me that Ted Kennedy remembers his old college days!