Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Clothing
.
I'll admit, I'm not much for style. I like oversized t-shirts, shorts and sandals (Or bare feet!) But this morning, I accidentally tipped over my coffee cup and spilled coffee all over myself. About 5 minutes before we needed to head out for school. I quickly threw on some clean clothes, thinking, "If anybody sees me, they'll only see the top half."

Um, yeah. Until We passed an accident involving one of L's classmates. All I saw was a stranded boy who was going to be late for school. I pulled over and offered him a ride. This involved me getting out of the truck. Which meant he could see my whole mismatched outfit. (picture forthcoming) I wonder why he turned me down? I think the lone purple sock was the least offensive, to tell you the truth.

No comments: