Thursday, September 22, 2005

MODOT
.
(sigh)
This morning the entrance ramp at Loughborough and 55 was closed. No advance warning. No obvious construction going on. Simply closed.
It was open on my return trip. But that didn't help me. I had to go around to the next onramp. Which meant going up to Germania, over Lemay Ferry, and down River Des Peres blvd. because Lemay Ferry road is the only place in my neighborhood to cross the river. Needless to say, this made L late for school. So he has detention. Again. For tardiness.
I called MODOT and complained. I don't want this happening again. I'm fine with the construction. It's the lack of advance warning when closing an ONRAMP that gets to me.

MODOT wasn't given advance notice, either. The contractor just went and did it. So. To Fred Weber Incorporated, I say this:
GET YOUR SUBCONTRACTORS TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER! Please.

No comments: