Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Life Altering Cookie Alert
.
Seriously. Don't ever buy Hershey's Cookies. Well, you can buy them... just don't ever eat one.

Yeah, I like that idea. Buy the cookies, look at the pretty box, wonder if they're as good as I say they are... Muahaha.

Think of Girl Scout Cookies. Make them even better. Put them in stores year round.
That's Hershey's cookies.

We bought a box of Reese's Milk Chocolate Dipped Cookies (with peanut butter!)
*note* As I was typing, the Hubby-Man said "My only problem with those (cookies) is the same problem I have with Tagalongs. (the GS cookies which are similar but inferior to the Reese's cookies)... There are too few in the box."

Anyway, we bought the cookies last night. They're all gone now. I'm afraid to buy more. Assuming we each ate 9 cookies, we took in 675 bonus calories in 24 hours.

Boy they were good!

1 comment:

She Dances in Dragon said...

What does this have to do with buying cookies?