Friday, November 18, 2005

Curious Deaths
.
A few days ago,(In the St. Louis Metro area) a 16 yr. old girl died on a schoolbus. The preliminary coroner report says she died from an undiagnosed congenitive heart defect. Less then two weeks ago, a 3rd grader dropped dead at her desk. She also lived in the Metro area. Her death was from an undiagnosed heart defect. Both girls were "fine" the day before. This bothers me a great deal, and I wonder if there isn't something more going on here. I have a minor heart defect, myself; and I live in an area where 2 people have died in 2 weeks. Just suddenly died. No warning. Within two weeks of each other.

(sigh)

1 comment:

~martha said...

Hi sugar. Sorry I havent been here too much. Life seems to get in my way. LOL I, too, have a minor heart defect. It's odd, because I noticed these storys also. Hmm

Warm Hugz
Oh yea...I was found by family. Moved me blog again.....lol
http://fit-to-be-tied.blogspot.com