Thursday, January 06, 2005

Voting On Certifying The Ohio Vote
I've been watching CSPAN since noon, but I just switched over to CSPAN2. The Senate has concluded their debate and they're voting now. The text at the bottom of the screen reads, "The Senate is voting on whether to agree with an objection to Ohio's electoral votes."
I'm hearing a lot of "no" votes. That's ok. I'm glad the matter was voiced. I'm glad it was debated. I'm glad that our various Senators and Representatives stood up and said something. At least this time they said something.

*later*
Our Representatives are voting. Right now it's 265 "no"'s and 32 "yea"'s. 133 Representitives have not yet voted.
Again, at least they voiced their objections. It gives me a slight hope that they will impeach if their constituents write in and ask for it.

1 comment:

Buckaroo Mu said...

Great. So now, "our" Congress has officially stated that their position is:

Voting Fraud is OK as long as it doesn't change the outcome.

I think it's hilarious that some Republican jackass spoke of how magnanimous they were because they didn't object to the close votes in states where Kerry won. Bet they would have if Kerry one the EV.