Monday, January 03, 2005

Bummer

Today has been a bummer of a day. I know I'm more fortunate than most. I have a roof over my head, my son is a good kid, my hubby truly cherishes me, I have friends and family... I really am fortunate!

And I'm bummed today anyway, because:
I can't job hunt with diarrhea (I know, thanks for sharing)
I can't pay all my bills
I'm asking my mom (who made less than 10k last year) to buy food for my family, in an attempt to avoid a food bank

I just feel lost right now, and for the first time in a very long time I feel lonely.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear it. If it means you're going to get healthy and stop smoking, though, I can't help but see it as a partial blessing. And I know you won't go hungry - between your sister, your mom, and your credit card, you'll make ends meet again, I know you will. Even if you have to get a job. You can be a barista again! You love doing that. I love you, hon. My cell # isn't long distance, you know.