Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Halloween Costume


Hosted by Photobucket.com
My son's Han Solo costume. I finally got around to posting it. The brass buckle from the old baseball hat failed halfway through the night. I was lazy, and hadn't drilled holes to sew it on; so the friction of the metal sawed through the thread I had used. We safety pinned it back in place. No one noticed.

Lots of people recognised his costume, and that was gratifying.
Next year he wants to be a monster called a "zergling"... Not sure how we're going to pull that off. I think he'll have to change his mind. We're having a party next year, and I have the plans for the slime wall ready. That should be really cool. We might do something with the van degraaf generator he's building for the science fair. It should be fun.

No comments: