Monday, December 06, 2004

Notice A Difference?
I changed commenting servers, and yes- I know it's still wonky. I'm working on that.

I love you guys' comments. And Haloscan deletes them after a time, so I was looking for something new anyway. I didn't upgrade because I can't remember the email addy I used back then, and I can't remember my name/pw combo either. (sigh)

I checked my blog last night, and some dipwad had put an ad in my comment section. As if that wasn't bad enough, they put it under a post about my hospitalised grandma. That's just bullshit. My site stats showed that somebody had searched for "comments bye haloscan" so I assume a lot of people have this advertisement for s3x t0ys on their blogs, and that's a damn shame.
Haloscan is gone, and with it, all your lovely comments. Sorry about that.

3 comments:

achromic said...

Well we shall see how this works... My blog comments are ok, but I wish they would do the stuff that Chasymns do or Zeroboss.... but this is free right? so whatcha gonna do?

Unknown said...

Hey, this time I could log in, go figure.

She Dances in Dragon said...

Woot! I think this worked!