Sunday, December 26, 2004

BTW
I did my PT tonight. I skipped the weights, and my legs shook uncontrollably, but I did 'em! And I'm doing them again tomorrow, dammit; because I want to get to a point where ten pounds of weights is nothing, and I want to not hurt so much. The hubby-man got me glucosamine and chondroitin for Christmas(that we can't really afford) and I've taken it every day since. I'm using the comfrey that I push on everyone else, too.

I'm tired of not being able to drive to the post office. I'm tired of being afraid to walk farther than my neighbor's house, because of the pain. I'm tired of saying, "I can't" to my son... "I can't drive you to Persephone's house, it hurts too much" ... "I can't drive you to Hollywood Video to rent a game with your own money, it's too cold for my knees."

I'm sick of it. And it stops NOW.

No comments: