Sunday, December 26, 2004

Chasmyn's MeMe

A joyous Yule to you, Chasmyn... Like anybody really needs to know three things about me. :)


Three names you go by:
Sharon
M'love (hubby man)
She Dances In Dragon (noone actually calls me this, it's my shaman name, it was given to me, and yes- I think it's cheezy too)

Three screennames you have:
Danceindragon
My real name
um... once upon a time I was Arianna

Three things you love/like about yourself:
my ability to laugh in the face of anger
my hair
my talents


Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
My stomach.
My hair.
My laziness

Three parts of your heritage:
Welsh
Sicilian
Native American


Three things that scare you:
The Bush Administration (same as Chasmyn's)
A wheelchair looming in my future (LOL, do the damn PT excercises, Sharon!)
My son getting seriously hurt

Three of your everyday essentials:
The hubby-man
My son
Coffee


Three things you are wearing right now:
a black velvet asian style jacket
charcoal grey cordorouy stretch pants from like, 1993
black suede boots that my son steals whenever he can

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
Mannheim Steamroller
TransSiberian Orchestra
Nat King Cole

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Silver Bells
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
Carol of The Bells, the South Park version

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Doing my PT at least 3 times a week, all year long
Donating a hand knit item without bursting into tears
Successfully designing and creating a goddess scarf

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
A person I can talk to about anything
Stability
To be cherished above all else
(I have all three, BTW)

Two truths and a lie:
This statement is true
The previous statement is false
One of these statements is a lie.


Three physical things about the opposite (or same) that appeals to you:
His mind (and the use of it)
His penis
His hands


Three things you just can't do:
My goddam PT (a familiar theme, I know)
Keep the house clean
Be on time


Three of your favorite hobbies:
sculpting
knitting
rock finding

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
have another cup of coffee
have younger, stretch-mark free skin
put on more comfortable clothes

Three careers you're considering:
Mom
business owner
Anything that pays the bills

Three places you want to go on vacation:
any natural wonder in Australia
any natural wonder in America
Wales

Three kids names:
Anthony
Galileo
Wendy

Three things you want to do before you die:
See the cure of a chronic illness (any chronic illness will do, so long as it's a cure rather than taking pills for the rest of your life)
see my son grow up and be happy
make the world a better place

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow orgasmic death:
Persephone
Achromic (already did it, but I wish her lots of orgasms anyway)
Nia

No comments: