Sunday, January 04, 2004

Watching History Unfold

A while back, we got a satellite dish. I've been quite pleased with it. It works great in the rain, the picture is never grainy, there is no static. We have access to all kinds of strange t.v. shows, too. Nothing good on TLC? That's ok, I can watch a cattle auction!
One of these little-viewed stations is the NASA channel. Tonight the Hubby-Man and I watched people watch their computers tell them what was happening with the latest go at Mars. Now pictures are coming in. Who needs sleep when I can look at pics of Mars? Not only do I get to view images from the rover as soon as NASA does, they have commentators! Wow.

I snicker loudly at those of you who still have cable. You'll have to wait for the pics to show up on the net. I'm seeing them now.

No comments: