Thursday, April 03, 2003

http://xilerui.blogspot.com/ gave credit, but no link to Chriswife... for this fun questionaire, which I have lifted for my own nefarious purposes. heh heh heh

A - Act your age? I have a hard time remembering my age.
B - Born on what day of the week? Wednesday
C - Chore you hate? d i s h e s ...bleh...
D - Dad's name? William Daniel Phillips Jr. although he's living under an assumed name right now.
E - Essential makeup item? soap? I guess mascara is an essential for when I bother to put on makeup.
F - Favorite actor? that's a toughie. Today I'd say Gary Oldman. Didja see him in Dracula? How about in The Fifth Element? It's a toss up between him and Andreas Katsulas, both are damn good actors with range AND class
G - Gold or silver? Gold, definately
H - Hometown? duh St. Louis
I - Instruments you play? pennywhistle and hand drum
J - Job title? MOM, however, on paper I have to put doofy things like home maker or domestic engineer
K - Kids? yes
L - Living arrangements? I live in a house, how about you?
M - Mom's name? Gracie
N - Number of people you've slept with? slept? you can SLEEP in a bed? I've had sex with enough people to know I like having sex with my hubby
O - Overnight hospital stays? only after babies pop out of me
P - Phobia? spideys (hi, fate!) heights (actually falling from them) and, freakishly enough, I'm claustrophobic, dammit
Q - Quote you like? "life is a playground" - Richard Bach
R - Religious affiliation? pagan
S - Siblings?just one sister.
T - Time you wake up? depends on the day
U - Unique habit? 3-D doodles with anything clay-like
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat? jalapeno pepper
W - Worst habit? Procrastination, hands down.
X - X-rays you've had? ankles, teeth, lungs, knees, back. All told about 20 occasions to be exposed to cancer causing/killing rays from a box.
Y - Yummy food you make? everything but bread, and I'm working on that
Z - Zodiac Sign? Taurus, Gemini rising

No comments: