Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Not Too Bad... And You?
.
All previous pissing and moaning aside, I can walk and stuff. There's a knot on my knee where I hit the ground, but no real bruising. Just a kind of greyish shadow. Oddly enough, the worst pain is where I skinned my arm during the fall.
Why is it that skinned arms and paper cuts hurt worse than bigger injuries? You would think our bodies would have better pain wiring.

So today, I'm off to the library. I'm also going to get snake food. The E.A.R.C. has started carrying gerbils, which are the perfect size for Sinbad the snake. And they're cheaper than buying 2 mice or a small rat. I actually prefer feeding Sinbad gerbils, and not just because of the price. I think rats are cute and smart, and they make good pets... but not in a house full of cats. Gerbils, on the other hand, can be aggressive.

*note: the spell checker doesn't acknowledge "gerbils" as a word, and thinks "greyish" should be spelled "grayish"
I have clear opinions on grey vs. gray. Gray is a hair color. Grey is everything else that's black with some white mixed in. :P

2 comments:

Optima said...

We are about to head out today also! Doctors appmnts for Sam & Zac but since it is SO MUCH COOLER out, we are probibly going to cash in their gift cards at GameStop.
ENJOY the weather!

She Dances in Dragon said...

Nice!
The walk to the library was quite pleasant, and I found an interesting book. Not quite what I was looking for, but totally useful anyway.