Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Should Do
.
I need to make a new list thingie on my sidebar. I've been knitting for months now, and I'm finally ready to come out of the closet and admit it. Maybe even post a pic or two of what I've done. And perhaps list the pattern of whatever I'm making up at the moment. I hope this temporary list will motivate me to mess with my template a bit. (yeah right)

On The Needles
Undisclosed rainbow thingie for a certain pregnant friend 50% done
Undisclosed green and purple thingie ^see above^ starting over
2 lb scarf in school colors for L 5% done
Weasley sweater for L half a sleeve and I already want to change it
Preemie bonnet done!
preemie socks, recycled cotton yarn started today

Waiting For Needles
Hawk Wing feather and fan ripple shawl for me, me, me!
Lace because dammit, if Grandma could do it, I can do it too!

Waiting For Yarn
Felted Wool Wizard's Hat for the Hubby-Man
I'm thinking about getting the el cheapo Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool for my first attempt, because I'd hate to mess up wool that costs $25 a skein... But I want something that felts like mad. Hmm.

1 comment:

Optima said...

I think it would be awesome to post your pics here. That way people can comment on how WONDERFUL they are and that will give you the "push" to get them completed.

You already know I think you do a wonderful job!