Sunday, November 14, 2004

Searching For An Old Friend

Thank you, Persephone, for helping me find that old friend tonight. Diligent searching of the internet found a one hit wonder blog entry, and his name in a few old military papers. No pictures, so I can't be sure it's him... yet I knowit's him. You know how you just know, sometimes?

He reenlisted in September.

Why, Terry, Why? (grief)

I've been looking for him on and off for a long time. I worry, you know? I'm currently searching for a way to send him a letter. Anybody know who I would contact in the Air Force, to send a letter to an old friend?
Anybody know a guy named Terry, with an infectious smile and curly brown hair, who went to VAPA, and who's a staff sergeant in the Air Force? If you do, tell him there's a little redhead in Missouri who never forgot him.
I just have a feeling that he would like to hear that.

No comments: