Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Shameless Fundraising Attempt

Remember when you were a child, and you could sell crap door-to-door? Well, nowadays the schools discourage that kind of fund raising. Unfortunately, they still need the money that fund raising brings. L's school sponsors several fund raisers a year; none of them are mandatory. Right now they're selling over priced junk from Mr. Z's. I am not asking you to feel obligated to buy any of this stuff. However; if you'd like some fancy wrapping paper or some neat coffee cup coasters, please let me know. You can see what L is selling at Mr. Z's website, too.

I'm buying the coffee magnets, the adorable snowmen with presents ornaments, and (like I do every year) the milk chocolate menorahs for my nieces.

On a slightly different note; I'm learning how to knit, and I found a pattern for a knitted dreidel. It's cute and useless. One of these days I'm going to get out my wood carving tools and make a pair of dreidels for my nieces.

No comments: