Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It was fun while it lasted

(sniff) I had a good run as a stay-home mom. I loved every minute of it. And there's no way to avoid working for a living now. We have $4 in our bank account, so tomorrow I begin my job search. I'll borrow some professional clothes from mom and have Buck trim my hair tonight. Lord it's been a long time since I've done interviews. (sigh)

On the flip side, an extra paycheck will cover the back bills, pay down the credit cards, and give us extra cash for Christmas and such.

Also, once I get the batteries charged for the digital camera, I'll be posting photos of some truly gorgeous gemstones that can be had for a song. I'll probably also be selling my 14k casting grain, ring and sheet stock, settings, and a boatload of sterling silver.

No comments: