Wednesday, September 29, 2004

MeMeMeMe

Copying Chasmyn's meme, which she got from Pesky Apostrophe, who got it from Swirlspice et al. I have a digital camera, and it looks like fun. So if the world doesn't begin to end today because aliens crashed into an earthquake, I'll be posting pics tomorrow.

Think of 3 pictures you'd like to see. Leave whatever you'd like to see in the comments. Things around my house, or whatever... something I can take a picture of easily. Once I have enough requests, I'll start posting them. If I can't, or won't, take a picture of something you've requested, I'll let you know.
My addition to this meme: Don't bother asking for shots of the messiest room in my house, or of my bedroom, which happens to be the messiest room in my house. :) You don't really need to see my unmade bed.

Linkbacks: Chasmyn got it from Pesky Apostrophe got it from Swirlspice got it from TwoDolla got it from Erika SnazzyKat got it from Every Tommorow got it from Jen, Kristal and Aubrey who got it from everyone under the sun.

No comments: