Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Idiot

Either we're going to have an earthquake, or we have the stupidest snake in the history of the known Universe. I was playing a video game (my favorite pre-bed meditation) and Hubby Man calls for me to come quick... the snake is eating itself. I dash into the bedroom expecting... well I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe Sinbad the snake doing the oroboris circle thingy. Nope. Hubby-Man wasn't kidding. The stupid snake had his mouth firmly clamped on his body, while the rest of him wrapped and squeezed himself. Mind you, he ate 2 medium sized mice on Friday. Yes, 3 days ago. 2 mice. It's not like he's starving or anything.
The brainless wonder finally figures out there's no mouse in his tank and lets go of himself. He then starts zooming around the tank trying to catch the mouse he thinks he hears somewhere in the tank. King snakes don't have the best eyesight at the best of times, and he looks like he preparing to shed again so I know he can't see squat. But really...

It's a good thing he's captive bred. There's no way he'd survive out in the real world.

No comments: