Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I finally got my hair straightener! WooHoo! Last night, hubby-man straightened my hair for me, and I got out of bed with glorious red strands of silk...ahhh. Those of you in blogland with naturally straight hair have no idea. I usually wake up with what looks like a bath pouf on my head. A large, orange bath pouf.
(I can hear Chasmyn laughing now at my apt description)
Anyway, I woke with straight hair... and then drove my son to school in the rain. Well, it was nice while it lasted! When I got home, hubby was heading out to work. I looked at him sadly, and he laughed out loud at me. He said, "Well, I did say your hair would need a second straightening!" Bastard. :) He has no idea. I was so hoping for one full day of silkiness before I washed the curl back into my hair. (sigh)

On the flip side, after he straightened my hair, we had great sex. He says he'll straighten it as often as I want if it means he gets to give me orgasms. What a nice guy.

No comments: