Saturday, September 06, 2003

I was warming leftovers, and commented aloud that I was glad that I'm a decent cook. Then, in keeping with my commitment to speaking positively about myself, ammended it to "I'm glad I'm a good cook." I thought about how nice is is that I have a talent for cooking, and from out of nowhere (psychic) Hubby-Man says, "I'm glad that you are talented in bed, because we can always go out to a restaraunt... But I do appreciate your cooking".
Gee, wonder what's on his mind today??? I found it oddly flattering. After all, how does a girl know she's good in bed? You can know every technique ever thought up, and still be a crappy lover. Men are gona lie about it anyway. If they honestly said, "Eh...It could be better" they won't be getting any right?
I know few "techniques". I'm not really interested in performing like an adult film star. I'm not doing it for the camera, I'm doing it for me. I like to feel their energy sing through our joined bodies. I like to feel like this world is composed of just the two of us. I like to feel that the only thing keeping us corporeal is the intensity of the physical sensation, yet I have no "techinque". There is no pattern. I'm just sharing my enjoyment.

So what's the big deal? Doesn't everybody? Is there some thing that the average woman does that causes her partner's experience to be less than it could? I'm just kinda lost on this one.

No comments: