Friday, May 20, 2005

I Love My Veterinarians
.
Who else would give up their lunch hour to pull a needle out of a cat's mouth?

Moonshadow really scared me when she swallowed that needle. The one that I thought was securely out of her reach. (sigh) However; the total cost of the emergency vet visit, sedative, sleepy gas, needle removal, wake-up shot, and antibiotics, was only 96 dollars. Not bad at all.
I so do love my vets.


If you live in St. Louis, seriously consider Watson Road Veterinary Clinic for all your pet health needs. They're herp experts too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely second Watson Road vet clinic - when we were there we used them and they were the best.

Optima said...

OMG, poor MoonShadow!
I have to third that vote! I only take my cats or any of my animals there! They are the BEST for the animals and us humans.

I hope Moonshadow is doing better and I hope you are too!!

I will be out of town until late tomorrow but I will call on Sunday if you're not busy!
Miss you!