Sunday, May 15, 2005

36

Yep. As of 7:35 am yesterday, I was 36 years old. I feel like I should sculpt the number in mashed potatoes and say, "This means something."
And I guess it does. It meant that I got a full body massage and chocolate cream pie, and I didn't have to drive anywhere. How's that for cool?

Also, P's children came over to play video games with L. Elder Child asked, "How old are you now?"
After thinking for a second, I told her, "I'm thirty...six." (I usually have to think about it. I know I'm 30 something, but the actual number requires math and a wayback machine.)
Her younger brother said, "What?!? ...You look like you're in you're 20's!"
I replied, "Thank you."
He tossed back, "That wasn't a compliment."

*snicker* Little does he know!

1 comment:

Optima said...

lol @ my kiddos.
I really wished I could have spent your BDay with you.
Guess I will just have to get another Chocolate Cream Pie and we can get together for your UN-bday.
Can you go for another cream pie??