Wednesday, April 20, 2005

!

There's a wonderful thunderstorm brewing outside. I was walking through the house closing windows, when I heard the tiniest little knock on my front door. I went to the door, peeked through the eye hole thingie, and saw a girl! A girl wearing a SJB uniform! A red headed girl, even!

Let me say that again...

!

She had brought a friend. So there were 2 girls on my doorstep, looking for my son.

I have carpet burn on my chin from how hard my jaw hit the floor.

I was suddenly embarrassed that I was wearing size 16 sweatpants and an ancient tie dye t-shirt. I was also barefoot, and hadn't put on deodorant (because I was planning on shaving my pits, if you must know...)

Fortunately, they were interested in my son, and didn't spare me a second glance.

1 comment:

Optima said...

WHOOOO HOOO
Way to go, L!!!
How long did they stay?
What did they want??
Was it a study date??
WHAT A STUD-MUFFIN!!!