Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hum.

I finally entered something into Blogging For Books, but you won't find it here. Huh uh. No way. Because the topic is "cruelty", and I want to keep my readers. I stuck it in my other blog. I figure those readers have already been exposed to some of the worst of my past. A little more cruelty shouldn't drive them away.
But you guys... I want you to keep thinking I'm a nice person. So don't go there. Stay here and read about the things my cat has broken instead.

In the past 30 days, Hunter has:
shattered the Galileo thermometer
broken the italian glass horsie -the last of my physical links to my grandfather
knocked over my bamboo plant, breaking the vase itused to live in
and pulled a dragon staute off the table

Yeah, he's just a force of Chaos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say beatings! Beatings and water guns! Okay, maybe just lost of water guns. And take away the claws. That makes them too fat to jump high enough to break anything.

Anonymous said...

BTW, I went over and read your submission. Then I read all of the others. And honestly? Even if I didn't know and adore you? I think you are definitely one of thee top three. Two, even. I realy do think it is that good.

She Dances in Dragon said...

You're so sweet, Chasmyn!
And like I said on the phone, I don't really want to win. Although... I do have a few family members I could loan the prize book to. :)