Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Doctor's Appointment
.
Yes, two posts in one day. I'm a bad woman. But I have to share this with somebody and all my friends are not home. So it goes in my blog. :)

I went to the doctor today to ask about my knees. Because it's Winter and they hurt. All the time. So I went to the doctor, and you know, they always weigh you. I guess they need to see if there's a sudden weight loss or gain. It might be indicative of something.
Anyway, I stepped on the scale; and the nurse slid the bar to 150 while I was chanting, "Come on 145. 145, come on." Because Dr. Pozzi's scale always weighs heavier than my mom's scale, which said I was 140 yesterday.
.
.
.
134!
Woot! I am one pound under my goal weight. I got so excited. Heck, I'm still excited. Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! And you forgot to post about what happened with your knees. The script?