Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Party .
.
A while ago, I wrote about my mom's 60th birthday party. My sister gave me a CD full of pics from the party, and I decided to share a few with you all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The collage my cousin and I put together

I never could have done it without the old family pictures owned by cousin M and aunt P. TY!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I told you I had red hair.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Family shot on stairs.

Mom was trying to keep the glare off her glasses. And yes, that's me, finally showing my face to the world. Do I look like you pictured me? My hair is weighed down with conditioner to keep the fluffiness in line. My sister has dark brown eyes and (dammit) a tan too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And my favorite picture


Mom finds her sister from Texas in the crowd. Such a big surprise!
Her bracelets are: pink= breast cancer survivor, blue= pro-life, metal= medical alert i.d. bracelet. Allergic to insect stings/bites and "no left arm procedures" because they took a bunch of lymph nodes along with her left breast and blood work or even a blood pressure cuff could cause lymphodema in that arm.
.
.
She's so happy in that picture. Her sister is 11 months younger than her, and they're very close. They hugged each other and cried for a long time. It was wonderful to see.

No comments: