Sunday, October 09, 2005

Stupid
.
The stereotype is that redheads have a temper. What isn't talked about or assumed is the consequences of said temper. So when the spice rack came loose and spilled it's contents across the stove, I had a little temper tantrum. Which resulted in broken glass on the floor. Which I stepped on. With my right foot.

No, it's not deja vu. It's a tiny little cut. Yes, I still walk around my home in bare feet. No, I will never learn.

I expect my physical therapist will laugh at me tomorrow.

4 comments:

Roberta S said...

I don't know what to say, except if that is what your therapist does, get a new one. This whole business is no laughing matter. And if she says, "That's the spice of life" -- fire her as well.

Hope foot heels real soon.

She Dances in Dragon said...

Thank you, Roberta. She neither laughed nor scolded. Instead, she suggested I get some "inside shoes" to protect my feet.

Anonymous said...

I Love Redheaded men! Why is all the attention on the internet for redheaded women?

http://rhfootball.blogspot.com/

She Dances in Dragon said...

Ah, but it's not all for redheaded women. When you factor out the p0&n sites and suicide redheads (dyed by their own hand), the attention is pretty equal. A google search for "redhead cluster phenomenon" will lead you to Joe Clark, who also loves redheaded men. Or you can just copy and paste this link:
http://www.fawny.org/rhcp.html