Thursday, October 07, 2004

So I'm Reading
"The Boy Who Cried Iraq" which, I'm sure everybody else has already read. I'm always late to the party.
Anyway, I'm at the part where the case is made for the Iraq war being an Oil War.
I just want to say... Nobody goes to war for condiments. Nobody kills civilans to make sure we have enough ketchup -or catsup, for that matter. Vote for Kerry.

Also, Crusoes Restaraunt in South St. Louis, where you can get a fabulous meal for a reasonable price, and drink some damn fine beer if you have the inclination; is having a Ketchup war right now.

Your meal comes with a token, which you can put in one of two tubs. Tub A has a bottle of Heinz ketchup over it, tub B has a bottle of All-American ketchup (I don't know the brand)
Right now the tubs are about equally full.

No comments: