Sunday, June 27, 2004

Fun!

I spent the day with Persephone, yesterday; and I had a blast! To be fair, she wasn't feeling her best, and I stayed way too long, and I'm sorry. However, we got a lot done. She made a set of truly awesome bath products -which are now being tested for the store. I watched in awe as she created bath salts for her daughters; who are going through hormonal changes. She'd never made this particular blend before, but you wouldn't know it to watch her. She filled the kitchen with love, and she smiled as she worked.

When the girls' salts were done, she moved on to a bath salt for men. She didn't use snips, snails or puppy dog's tails; and it was still the perfect blend for manly men who deserve a good soak in the tub. I want some for the Hubby-Man. I'll be her first customer. The rest of you all have to wait in line.

She called the kids, and had them sniff the bath salts. The girls smelled the mens bath and said, "That smells ok." Then they sniffed the womens salts and said "That smells soooo good!"
Next it was the boy's turn, and they had the opposite reaction. The girls salts were ok, the boys salts were fabulous. Nice!

After the smell test, Persephone moved on to a milk bath. Again, miracles happened. I have a jar of (what I call) "Mother's Milk Bath", and some of the bath salts. I'm testing the salts today, because I'm ovulating right now; and it's an ideal time to try Persephone magic.

No comments: