Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lazy
.
Actually I haven't been lazy, I've been busy. And my foot is having another healing spurt. Which is good, but I'm disappointed that I'm back to using my cane. It's temporary, I can cope.

On the Second Life front, I've been to busy and too lazy to go around and take interesting pictures. So, I found some links to interesting pictures instead. I do still plan on taking snapshots of some of the worst visual offenders; because really, if you ever plan on playing the game - you ought to be prepared.

photo links:
SL Adventures takes pictures of what he or she encounters. Sometimes it's pretty, sometimes it's a giant rat. You never know.
I thought this was pretty interesting, especially because they brought along a Thing In A Crate.


Anyone can buy looks in SL, so there are a lot of red haired female avatars. And a lot of big breasts or washboard stomaches. Plus there are a heck of a lot of tan people with tattoos. My avatar has orange hair. I had to do a lot of shopping to find the color I wanted. I found it at Calico Creations and the color is called "sunset". It's orange, I tell ya.

No comments: