Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Poor Hubby
.
I'd been sniffling and sneezing all of yesterday, and we had no sniffle medicine in the house. So, after work, he went out and got dinner and meds for me. I stayed awake long enough to listen to the President's speech (So we could make gestures at the TV together); then I took the night time sniffling/sneezing/etc. medicine and went to bed.

I was awoken briefly when the hubby-man's cell phone rang. The most important hard drive at work had crashed, and he needed to replace it before the branches opened in the morning.

He got home around sunrise. My poor guy. Fortunately, his boss understands that this means he will *not* be coming in to work today. Although I expect his cell phone to start ringing some time after noon; and he'll get up and work from home.

I've got the massage table ready. I know he will need it later tonight.

No comments: