Thursday, December 15, 2005

Appliances

.
This morning on the radio, the DJ's were talking about Christmas gifts, and how you should never give a woman an appliance.

Maybe I'm just a more down-to-earth woman, but I *like* the things that plug in that my hubby has given me over the years. He's gifted me with 3 different kinds of coffee makers. Now I can have good coffee at home, good coffee while I'm camping, and espresso wherever there's a heat source.
I've gotten tools to work on my car, a grinder for polishing metal, and a hand made potter's wheel. All of those gifts brought me joy. So bring on the appliances!
I'd really like a food processor :D

2 comments:

achromic said...

People that want to be treated commen will be. Those of us with stranger taste perfer men that will not be commen. My only wish for gifts is that the giver was giving it in joy and love. The rest is just ordinary.

Anonymous said...

I love me some appliances! One day I'd like a Kiechenaid Mixer, and front loading washer and dryer...