Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Carrot
.
L had final exams last week, which meant half days. (yay!)
To amuse myself while he was in school, I went shopping. I bought sock yarn and needles and henna. The hubby-man helped me henna my hair last night. I'm not terribly pleased with the results. Normally I buy pure henna and it covers my grey and matches my hair almost perfectly. The stuff I bought last week had chamomile and beet root added to the henna. I thought it would be fine. No big deal, right? Wrong! I have bright rusty/carrot orange hair!

Fortunately, it will start fading with my first wash. No dye stays very long in red hair. On the flip side, I bought two packs; and I have enough left over to draw many pretty henna tattoos on my feet. :)

3 comments:

~martha said...

Hey stranger......
Life gets in the way!!! Just stopping by with hugs!!!!

Martha

jayde said...

i love henna tattoos.......remember the one you gave me last summer? awesome stuff

~martha said...

missing you!!!!!!


:-(