Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Wow! Haven't written here for a while.
I finished The Order of the Phoenix. It was, as expected, a fabulous bit of literature. I'm just in awe of J.K. Rowling's writing skills. She rocks!

I got to go shopping with C today, that was lots of fun! I still have a lot of periods of sadness, but I guess that's normal. I found that today, I wanted to ask her one of the stupid -none of your business questions some people had asked me. Thank Gods I didn't. Sometimes I wish those people hadn't asked me the question to which I don't know the answer, because now I wonder about it sometimes.

And here's the thing... it doesn't matter. I don't really care if his organs were donated or not. It is absolutely none of my business, and I'm only posting it here because I talked all around it, and I don't want any of my family who might be reading this to think up other questions to ask.

(sigh) So, riding around with my friend, I look over at her, and see her positively glowing with love for her son. I mean it radiates from her like sunlight, and into my head pops this stupid question. The whole thing bothers me, and I (ew) don't want to look at this:
It bugs me because I'm uncomfortable that I'm using that silly question to make myself wrong. (ew, ew, ew) Say it out loud, and it makes you want to squirm, but now I can look at it and laugh at my silliness.
-yep. more rambling- thrilling, ain't it?

No comments: