Saturday, June 07, 2003

Haven't been posting to Random Redhead lately. I've had too much to do in the now, and I'm not in a space to re-live a bunch of horrific shit from my childhood. Sorry, avid readers, I promise I'll post again. Perhaps when Q goes home.

In other headlines, heh... Why do certain fundamentalist christians call themselves "apologetics"? Have you ever heard a fundie apologise for anything? I haven't. Of course, I don't hang out with many fundies. They tend to avoid me and my pagan ways. ;)

I did a google search for "shamanism blog", and golly, did I find a treasure trove of nonsense. It's nice to see that google lists me 4th, tho. I found this ad for Demystified shamanism and hypnotic methods for the seduction of women. Right. All offended women, raise your hand. Ooh, ooh, me! How about Download past lives? Anybody actually buy this stuff? I figure if one of my past lives is on the internet, I'll find it eventually. Perhaps I should do a search for "she dances in dragon + past lives -cleopatra -joan of arc"
I did find some good stuff, too, like Aspects of Shamanism by Gyrus. Look him up, it's a fascinating technical article.

No comments: