Saturday, May 24, 2003

Would ya like to take a survey?
I LOVE TO... spend time with my friends, blog, fart around with art, and learn!

I MISS... being 12, when the world glows and you don't have arthritis anywhere

I HAVE... everything I have ever wanted.

I REGRET... Wendy

I FEAR... Heights and spidies -Bad fate! No!

I WONDER... about everything.

I WISH... I could heal the world. I wish I could heal myself *wink*

I HOPE... for a wonderful life for my children.

I'M ANNOYED BY... stupid people, George DubYa and crazy drivers. (heh, didn't ned to change that one.)

I WANT TO BE... young in body and spirit.

I WILL NEVER... grow up all the way.

I WILL ALWAYS BE.... free to make my own choices.

I LIKE... great conversations and good coffee.

When was the last time you:

CRIED? When I wrote "The sad story of Mr. Brown" on randomredhead.

WHY? because lost innocence hurts.

ATE PIZZA? 8 days ago. Yum.

BOUGHT SOMETHING? yesterday. Sally beauty supply rocks!

WORE A SKIRT? the 22nd. My sis took me out for dinner, and I got to see her new baby. So cute!

WERE SARCASTIC? heh. Daily.

SAW A MOVIE? Last Saturday -saw Xmen 2, and loved it.

FELT STUPID? just a little stupid? pretty much daily. Really stupid? 1989 at a party surrounded by IGPSers iscussing quantum physics. Then I read up on quantum physics.

WATCHED YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? A couple of weeks or so.

TALKED TO YOUR SWEETIE? A few minutes ago. (smootch)

HAD A SERIOUS TALK? Wednesday, with L, about demerits. Ahhh, motherhood.

MISSED SOMEONE? Wednesday. Everybody was gone, it was just me and my heart. Beh.

HUGGED SOMEONE? last night at bedtime -for them, not me. I went to bed last. muahahaha

HAD A NIGHTMARE? Nightmares are just panic attacks while you're sleeping. I had one in December.

FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? many many years, but my dad has a big one coming if he steps into my life again

DANCED? A few days ago, while cleaning house.

Last Things:

Last thing you read: The ingredients on my new shampoo.

Last phone number you called: Persephone. Sorry, you can't have her number.

Last show you watched on TV: Wild Dicovery, it was about tigers.

Last song you heard: I will survive -Gloria Gaynor

Last words you said: "What did we watch on tv this morning?"

Do you...

Have a dream that keeps coming back? yes. They come back until they come true, or until I get the message.

Consider yourself tolerant of others? yes -usually.

Consider police a friend or foe? Friend.

Like the taste of alcohol? Absolutely. But not beer.

No comments: