Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh, And Did I Mention?
.
Because they opened my cervix and passed large burny tools through it, not to mention lavage tools to keep it all washed and to prevent the smoke from building up in there (which causes me to imagine vaginal smoke rings) ... A moratorium has been placed on my sex life.
.
.
.
I'm not allowed to have intercourse for 2 months after the procedure.
"Oh, two months, that's not too bad" you say. Uh huh. I can hear you out there, thinking you understand. Yeah.
The last time I had any was November 14th.

For a while that wasn't a problem, because any time I got horizontal, I fell asleep. But now I have energy again.
But I won't risk infection or maybe damaging my stuff down there. And in those moments where I'm more than willing to take the chance; my hubby shows remarkable restraint and won't let me.

Thus, we have learned to be more creative.

No comments: